The Week of September 9, 2013
The weekend is finally here! Time to recap some important news buzzing around the game industry.
- Episode 331 of our weekly podcast is live and ready to be downloaded! This week the guys talk about two major horror relases, Outlast and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, with mentions to Killer is Dead and Saints Row IV.
- Speaking of Outlast, survival horror aficianado Nick Henderson shares his thoughts in this review.
- After freezing funds earned during crowdfunding projects, PayPal has officially decided to change their policies.
- With no official reason given, Fable Anniversary has been delayed until February 2014.
- Grasshopper Manufacture and GungHo Online Entertainment are teaming up to bring another female-lead to the PS4 titled Lily Bergamo in 2014, and it may have some smartphone integration.
- The real plan for Eiji Aonuma is to create a game, surprisingly, without a story.
- Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann says that discussions about gender and minority visibility in games will push this industry forward. Usually when I say that, I get people accusing me of having a social agenda!
- Apparently some game titled GTAV comes out this week. Brad will be doing a 24-hour live marathon when the game is released here! Follow him on Twitter to keep up-to-date.
- I've been keeping my hands busy with Saints Row IV, while fixing my sights on Puppeteer and Amnesia as next on my list. What have you been playing for the past week? Or are you just saving up for GTAV? Share in the comments below!