4PP 334: The Girlfriend Mode Show

By Nick Henderson on October 3rd, 2013 (6 comments)

og:image:, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto 5, Scribblenauts A DC Adventure, Steam Machines, SOMA

We are on the tail end of our GTA Coverage and other games are actually starting to creep back into the equation! We talk Scribblenauts: a DC Adventure, the Beyond Two Souls Demo, Steam Machines, and a new game from Frictional Games! It's starting to look like a post-GTA5 world... Girlfriend Mode Engage!

Podcast 334 - [download]

Download

Discussion:

Grand Theft Auto 5
Beyond Two Souls Demo
Scribblenauts: A DC Adventure
Steam Machine/Controller Announcement
Valve Trademarks Half Life 3 in Europe
Frictional Games Working on SOMA
... and More!

Link Dump:

Help Support 4Player Network by Subscribing

Chatter of the Week - To be considered for Chatter of the Week, please email NolanHedstrom@4playernetwork.com. Include "Chatter of the Week" in the subject line and include your Top 5 games of all time, your greatest gaming achievement, and your shameful secret.

Fan us on Facebook

Enjoy the show? Let us know how you feel about the topics discussed! Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get each show as soon as it releases! As always, thanks from all of us here at 4player!

Tags: beyond two souls, Grand Theft Auto 5, Scribblenauts, frictional games, soma, Valve, steam machines, steam controller, half life 3

Nick Henderson

I have been around since the very early days of 4Player but you may know me as “the short one” or the guy who is really into Dexter and that sweet new DmC reboot. I am a gaming enthusiast at my core and I love sharing my opinions on the subject with anyone who will listen. I am a cautious optimist and will try any game at least once. When it comes to gaming, I prefer to leave no stone unturned.

• SelfTorment 6 months, 3 weeks ago

I enjoy this week's podcast but I would like it not to break into tangents so much. It can be a little hard to listen to the podcast when it just becomes convince the person that don't care why you care about this. Other then that, great podcast guys. :3

• theottomatic91 6 months, 3 weeks ago

I think the only reason they were there was so much convincing in this episode was because Brad kept questioning the others as to why they cared about certain subjects. Honestly if Brad could tone it down a little and learn to accept that others are allowed to enjoy things he doesn't it would have been a great show.

• Rorix 6 months, 2 weeks ago

But the tangents are the best part of the show. Without the tangents it would just be everyone reading the news. The tangents make for much more interesting conversations. If anything, I'd like to see them stay with the tangents rather than someone breaking in and saying "We can't go off on a tangent." It makes the conversation flow much more naturally.

• SelfTorment 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm not saying that they shouldn't have tangents anymore, but when its just a tangent because they want to make Brad understand why they want and or will get this. Brad always makes good points and i respect his opinion but when anyone would make a counter to his points, he would just keep hammering his original point home, then it just drags the tangent out longer then it more then likely should need to be. I need to add that I'm not hating on the show for this, I still very much enjoy listening to it, just making a small compliant about those kind of tangents. :3

• Boomstick_Chameleon 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Fuuuck, I hate that I missed the Krispy Scribblenauts broadcast. Cool show as always, love the tangents.

• LauKungPow 6 months, 2 weeks ago

"What's coming out next week?" POKEMON EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX POKEMON EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX ugh no one cares