Audible Impressions: Dishonored

By 4Player Podcast on October 21st, 2012 (11 comments)

Dishonored, the new stealth-action game from Arkane and Bethesda has certainly been one of the highlights of 2012. Jeff and Nick take this opportunity to have a detailed discussion of Dishonored while focusing more on a few of the games shortcomings. If you have not yet finished the game, avoid the ending because we close out the podcast with a little spoiler filled discussion about the game's ending.

SPOILER WARNING: 17:00 - End

Dishonored - [download]

Download

Tags: Dishonored, Arkane Studios, Bethesda, Stealth, Thief, Metal Gear Solid, splinter cell

4Player Podcast

This is the collective sub conscious of the people who run and operate 4PlayerNetwork.com. We work tirelessly to bring you endless gaming related content in the form of podcasts, editorials, video features, and of course, broadcasts!

• crossoutlaw 2 years, 1 month ago

very nice, thanks for putting this up nick. Side question: who is updating the games database? it seems to be at a stanstill, even recent broadcasts are hard to find using the database not to mention all of say the walking dead broadcasts for example. Also would be nice to be able to edit or remove a comment in a future update one day....

• crossoutlaw 2 years, 1 month ago

ugh the lil imbedded audio player says "file not found" will have to use the download link

• crossoutlaw 2 years, 1 month ago

ugh nevermind ill come back later the download link gives u a 404 error page....again would like to remove or edit posts....

• Roughplague 2 years, 1 month ago

itunes version won't download for me =/ actually, nor does the built it version or the download link =//

• Roughplague 2 years, 1 month ago

Whoop, listening to the youtube version then while you get that fixed =3

• Bob Webb 2 years, 1 month ago

The link has been fixed. Nick didn't test it out before he published it. SHAME ON YOU!

• Velius 2 years, 1 month ago

Not spoiling anything but I was low chaos and I had a different ending level in regards to villains than jeff or nick. There must be a lot of little triggers throughout the game that changes it.

• Chris Davis 2 years, 1 month ago

You should watch the video, Velius. The video is my low chaos runthrough and is quite different from what Nick and Jeff describe.

• Velius 2 years, 1 month ago

I just checked out the video, I had the same ending as you exactly. I even nudged the person to fight face to face like you. It's a small gripe that high chaos may have had a better end level and more tension with the final target but nevertheless I loved the game.

• jon2435 2 years, 1 month ago

I want to hear a Audible Impressions for FTL: Faster than Light. That is a great game.

• Binary79 2 years, 1 month ago

This felt more like a spoiler cast than audible impression , I know you warned of spoilers but felt like you went overboard on what little story was there .